tisdag, oktober 09, 2007

"Anybody wanna waste some time?"

Marion: I love you, Harry. You make me feel like a person. Like I'm me... and I'm beautiful.
Harry: Marion, you are beautiful. You're the most beautiful girl in the world. You are my dream.
Marion: That's nice, Harry. Other people have told me that before, and it was meaningless.
When you say it, I hear it.


Harry : Somebody like you can really make things all right for me.


Marion: Getting the money's not the problem Harry.
Harry: Then what's the problem?
Marion: I don't know what I'm going to have to do to get it.


Marion: [on the phone to Harry] Can you come today?


Harry: Yeah, I'll come today. You just wait me alright. [pause] Marion, I'm really sorry Marion.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

underbara hemska film!

Anonym sa...

Så jävla bra film.

emilie johansson sa...

science of sleep snart?

Oh Julie. sa...

Ja jävlar så bra den är! Hu!

 
Allmänt bloggar